How to Care & Clean Yellow Sapphire Stone
Yellow sapphire is won by individuals all over the world. Astrologers advise people to wear the stone after considering their sun sign, date of birth, nature and various other factors. Majority of people, wear the stone in the ring form to draw the benefits out of it on day to day basis. However, when worn for a long period the stone stars getting stained with the sweat, dirt, food and other foreign particles.
As Pukhraj Stone is the second hardest element known to the human race, it is least harmed by any kind of detergent and washing methods. However, the safest way to clean a Yellow Sapphire is
1. Get a soft tissue or a cloth and wipe the dust off the gemstone.
2. Now, get some warm water and blend some soft or warm cleanser in it.
3. For immediate cleaning, wet the washing cloth into this mix and clean the Pukhraj Stone with this cloth.
4. For long cleansing, place the Pukhraj Ratna in this warm water mixed with detergent for 20-30 minutes.
5. Now, get a soft toothbrush and rub smoothly to exclude the blemishes perfectly.
6. Wash and dry the gemstone with a soft cloth and use after it has been dried off properly.
7. While cleaning a Pukhraj Stone, one must use warm water rather than boiling hot water. Fluids containing anti-static agents, brushes, and moisturizers may transmit marks and residue on the metal in which the stone is set. Also, one should never use perfumes and hairsprays on the gemstone as they take away the shine and glow and make it dull.
Buy Yellow Sapphire For Sale Online