Anyone can wear Rudraksha, the question is how much Mukhi one should wear. Let's find out:
Teen Mukhi Rudraksha is suitable for people with Aries zodiac sign.
Chheh Mukhi Rudraksha (6 faced) is set to draw luck for Taurians.
It is faced that Chaar Mukhi Rudraksha (4 faced) produces good luck to Geminis.
Do Mukhi Rudraksha (two-faced) is extremely helpful for Cancerians and it keeps them fit.
It is said that Ek Mukhi and Barah Mukhi Rudraksha (12 faced) Rudraksha is quite beneficial for Leos and gives them good health.
Chaar Mukhi Rudraksha is prescribed for Virgos.
Chheh Mukhi Rudraksha and Terah Mukhi Rudraksha (13 faced) is highly profitable for Librans.
Teen Mukhi Rudraksha is fit for all Scorpions.
Paanch Mukhi Rudraksha (five faced) is fit for Sagittarians as it allows them good well-being and victory.
Saat Mukhi and Chaudah Mukhi Rudraksha (14 faced) are propitious for the people relating to this sign.
Aquarius is ruled by planet Saturn. Saat and Chaudah Mukhi Rudraksha is suggested for individuals of this sign
Paanch Mukhi Rudraksha is fit for Pisces.
How to Wear Rudraksha
Wearing Rudraksha is one of the most classical and powerful methods to raise up one’s physical and mental health and also religious growth. Rudraksha must be cleansed and fortified before wearing for the first time. Below is the step by step guide on how to equip a Rudraksha fit and efficacious to wear.
- Best Day to wear Rudraksha is Monday during Shuklapaksha or any other auspicious day connected to Lord Shiva.
- Wake up early in the morning and take a bath. Whisk the Puja place and place a picture of Lord Shiva and embellish it with flowers and sandal paste.
- Wash your rudraksha with holy water. Dip it for a while in fresh non-boiled cow's ilk.
- Set the Rudraksha in a tidy plate and keep in front of the altar.
- Decorate it with sandal paste.
- Light an oil lamp on either side of the altar and also light aroma sticks. Keep some flowers on the Rudraksha.
- Do a puja to Lord Ganesha and Lord Shiva.
- Chant the mantra ‘Om Namashivaya’ 108 times. Choose the correct one from the list depending on the Rudraksha type you have with you.
- The more you chant these mantras, the more is the power of Rudraksha.