The quality of this stone is determined by its origin, color, and clarity. For astrological purposes, this sapphire with excellent clarity is rated most helpful.
Origin- Few main mines of white sapphire are located in Sri-lanka, Australia Burma, Thailand, and Cambodia. Amongst all the origins, Ceylonese or Sri-lanka white sapphire is considered as the most sought-after variety because of its excellent accuracy and large sizes. Burmese and Thai sapphire are normally off-white in color and contain sparse yellow
Color- Almost 75% of the white sapphire gemstones provided are soft brown or muddy in color. Out of the rest 25%, only 10% of the colorless sapphires quality the gem quality. Hence, it is a bit tough to get an utterly eye clean, natural white sapphire at a lower cost. They are normally costly than lower quality stones holding milky clouds or color tints.
Clarity- White sapphire stone is a Type II stone in terms of accuracy which means it is likely to have some flaws. Its accuracy is decided by the level of clearness and formations (its type, density & location on stone) and surface defects. And the less, the number of flaws, the more relevant will be the stone. Completely eye clean white sapphires are difficult to find.
Why 90 % of the people are not getting results from White Sapphires?
White sapphire, also known a Safed Pukhraj in Hindi is a great stone to gain wealth and improve the social status. The gemstone is also known to improve the marital relationship. However, in many cases, you do not get its desired results. Do you know why? Let's find out!
Is it real?
The market is flooded with fake gemstones. There are dealers out there who sell fake gemstones at their original price. So, the chances are, that the white sapphire you're currently wearing might be not the real one. A fake stone won't work, no matter what you do.
Is it Heated?
There are stones that are original sapphires, however, they are heated. Heating is basically done to improve the color or clarity of the gemstone. Always get your gemstone from a trusted gemstone dealer.
Is it Treated?
The reason behind why your gemstone is not working might be because it is treated. The process may improve the stone's beauty, however not it's value. Also, wearing these stones won't provide any kind of astrological benefits as well.
Why Brahma Gems?
- Brahma Gems is managed by GII certified professional gemstone experts.
- Brahma Gems buys directly from mines/ manufacturers, so end user/ customer get the best price.
- Brahma Gems have the widest range of govt. lab certified natural / Jyotish gemstones in all sizes carat shapes quality and price.
- Each stone is Lab Tested for Authenticity/Purity & Verified for Astrological benefits.
- Free govt. lab report with each and every gemstone.
- Free pan India delivery.
- Free making on silver and Panchdhatu
- Free recommendation on gemstone by famous astrologer
- Free checking of your old stone by a gemologist.
- 100% Energized & Activated Gemstones for best results in Astrology.
- Customer Gets Certificate of Authenticity for every stone.
- Free Gem Consultation by Experts, Procedure to wear.